Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WEB DESIGN

Are you new to the writing atmosphere? Maybe you have just gotten published and are looking for a way to promote you and your books. Let me first congratulate you on such a feat! Getting published isn't easy. But, you still have some hard work ahead of you and promoting with a web site is a great way to go. All of the famous authors have one. Veronica Wolff, Nora Roberts, Diana Gabaldon, and the list goes on and on.

Well, let me mention one other award winning author. I am sure some of you have read her work and if you haven't, please do so. I think you will be entertained. Her name is Kimberly Killion and you can visit her at www.kimberlykillion.com. 'My Cursed Highlander', 'Her One Desire', and 'His Magick Touch" are just a few of her books.

I haven't mentioned her here just to brag on her writing skills, but to also brag on her computer skills. Kimberly has also started up a web design company called Hot Damn Designs. You can find the link here at www.hotdamndesigns.com. Kimberly designed her own web page and I think it looks great! When it is my turn to come to a point where I will need a web page, this is the lady I will turn to.

3 comments:

  1. Kim's books and web designs are fabulous! When I'm ready for a website, I'll definitely be calling on Kim to be my designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug, Sarah! :)
    I'm so busy, I'm meeting myself coming and going, but I do appreciate all your praise...
    Not get published so we can play.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan. I can't wait! And you are so welcome!

    ReplyDelete