Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

In seven hours, the clock will strike twleve in my town and the new year will begin. Out with the old and in the with new.

People set New Years resolutions. I have never been one to do such a thing. Why? Because I don't want to say I am going to do something and not make it happen. People always set the same goals.... lose weight, stop smoking, etc. Well, I don't smoke and I could lose some weight but that is a continuous thing isn't it?

So, I am going to spend next year continuing to do the right things, live life to the fullest, love to the best of my ability, and write my pants off!

If I have one thing that I wish for myself in the New Year, it is to get a contract and have my books published. Here's to hoping it happens. **cyber toast**

But if it doesn't, I will still continue to write and submit my work. Only way to get noticed is to put my novels out there.

My wish for you? To have a safe holiday. To encounter the New Year with good health, lots of love, and work to keep your hands busy, whatever it may be. I hope that your future is bright and you get all that you deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO YOU ALL!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!
Sarah Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment