Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Totally HOT Thursdays

As most of you know, I am a HUGE fan of the soap opera, Days Of Our Lives! When this man resurrected his role as Austin Reed, I knew I wanted to post him and share him with you!

Here he is!

www.favoritehunks.blogspot.com
PATRICK MULDOON

A little bit about Pat!

HAIR- Black
EYES- Blue
BORN- September 27, 1968 in San Pedro, CA.
PARENTS-  Born to a Coatian Mother, Deanna, and an Irish father, William who is a personal injury lawyer.


You will recognise Patrick in these T.V. shows and movies: (just to name a few)
Days of Our Lives- Austin Reed
Melrose Place- Richard Hart
Saved by the Bell- Jeffery Hunter
Starship Troopers- Zander Barcalow

www.310demoreels.com
Look at those eyes!

www.fanpop.com
Love the "come here" look!

www.perfectpeople.net
Wanna go for a swim?

5 comments:

  1. A swim sounds interesting, but darn! I don't have a swimming suit.

    I like this one a lot and remember him from when I did watch soap operas. Thank you, Sarah...and it is perfectly alright that you posted a day early. Does that mean we get another eye candy tomorrow? It is the season for giving... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paisley- you are too cute. Next week I am doing a double feature because I am going to do something special for Derek. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, Sarah! I ♥ Patrick as Austin Reed. I'm so happy he's back on DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! Just checking my mail real quickly and my blog roll. HE IS A WINNER!!!!! I remember him on Melrose place, He always made me drool! And of course I watched him on Saved by the bell and Starship Troopers.

    Damn we need more hot sexy 43 something-somethings! Well done CP!

    ReplyDelete