Thursday, November 3, 2011

Totally HOT Thursdays

I don't know about all of you, but I watch reality T.V. Not all of them. I love Amazing Race and Survivor. And today's THT hunk comes from Survivor.

Every Wednesday, we get to see this gentleman on our sets. His naturally curly locks, tanned skin, and beautiful eyes pull you in. His cunning ability to make his way through this show keeps you coming back for more. Even his days old beard stubble is attractive.

www.digitalspy.com
Let me introduce you to:

Ozzy Lutsh

Full name- Oscar Lutsh
Birth date- August 23, 1981
Place- Guanajuato, Guanajuato Mexico
Famous for- Three time Survivor contestant. Cook Islands, Micronesia, and South Pacific

www.seat42f.com

www.buddytv.com



5 comments:

  1. LOVE that last pic of him! Great choice, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this hottie! I don't watch this show but now realize I should. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN you are making me want to watch Survivor! So not fair CP! LOL He is gorgeous. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, Sarah. Verra nice way to start off a cold morning with my cuppa coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I ♥ Amazing Race and Survivor, and Ozzy is one of my favorite players. My BFF and I call Ozzy the Johnny Depp of Survivor. The man makes it so hard to concentrate on what's happening the show! Awesome choice, Sarah. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete