Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I WON!

That's right!

Do you remember me telling you a month or two ago that I had entered my novella, HEAVEN SENT, in the Celtic Hearts Romance Writers new contest, Novellas Need Love Too!

Well, I did. I entered it in the contemporary category. I received news in October that I had finaled. From there, they sent it and the other two finalist's work over to Grace Bradley of Ellora's Cave.

Today, we were notified of how we did and my novella won first place in my category!!!

I am sooo excited. This is the third time I have ever entered a contest, the first time with this story and the first time I have ever finaled or won!!!!

I want to list to you know all of the finalists and winners and to say CONGRATULATIONS to them all! I am proud to be listed among them!

EROTIC (Kelli Collins, Ellora's Cave)

1. Going Up (full requested) - Susan Shellabarger

2. Wildfire (full requested) - Susan Shellabarger

3. Wildkat (full requested) - Susan Shellabarger

4. Hurricane Winds - Jaimie Bergeron




HISTORICAL (Mary Hamilton, Samhain)

1. An Honorable Seduction - Karen R. Dobbins

2. The Seduction of Sarah Banks - Kathleen Bittner Roth

3. A Shocking Proposal - Melinda B. Pierce




PUBLISHED (Gina Bernal, Carina)

1. A Little Bit Wicked (full requested) - Liz Talley

2. Picture Me Hot (full requested) - Mary A. Behre

3. Sword of Elements - Camryn Rhys




PARANORMAL (Imogen Howson, Samhain)

1. Savage Protector - Amity Grays

2. Unlikely Protector - Amity Grays

3. The Ghost Who Came to Dinner - Alisa Walker




CONTEMPORARY (Grace Bradley, Ellora's Cave)

1. Heaven Sent - Sarah Hoss

2. Cookies for Santa - Valerie Clarizio

3. Chocolate on Her Sleeve - Barbara Heintz



DISTINGUISHED NOVELLA AWARD (Heather Osborn, Samhain)

Going Up by Susan Shellabarger

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! That's wonderful news, Sarah. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Awesome for you! Congratulations girl!
    Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Make sure to celebrate, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super congrats! So proud of you, Sarah. Throwing cyber confetti.

    ReplyDelete