Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to school

Today was the kid's first day back to school. I am sad for them because that means their summer is over but I am a little happy because I get my sanity back. The house is quiet and with my faithful Pomeranian laying next to my chair, the writing begins. I mean it. Since I have no one hollering "Mom, tell bubby to leave me alone," and I don't have someone coming up to me asking when they can use the computer. I can get more things done now.

My blog has been a little behind and so has the writing. For this I apologize. But stay tuned! There are exciting things to come.

So, from here on out I will send my kids off to school with well wishes for the day in their ear and a kiss on their cheek. Then I will loose myself in the Highlands where my other world awaits me!

2 comments: