Thursday, January 12, 2012

Totally HOT Thursdays

Good morning-afternoon-evening to you all. Depending on when you are looking at this. And if you stop back three times today, (shhh, we won't tell) then I wish you all three.

I am going to cheat today. I have to go with my sister to her pre-op doctor's appts, so I don't have the time to search the web for Mr. Hunky. What I am going to do for you is give you a whole bunch of them instead.

I have had these pictures in my stash for sometimes. You never know when you are going to need the picture of a good looking man for instances like this or for inspiration. I hope you enjoy today's Totally HOT Thursdays.

***I will not advertise where I found the pictures because they are on my site already in other blogs. Credit has been given.****

His Scottish accent makes me melt.


Mmm Hmm!!!!


Who doesn't love Hugh Jackman?


You are waiting for me?


I love his bedroom eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment