Thursday, September 22, 2011

Totally HOT Thursdays

www.mhaipresodistriscio.blogspot.com
Today, I am presenting to you the very sexy:

PEDRO SOLTZ

I have to tell you that after searching high and low, I was not able to find out much about this handsome man, so here is the little bit I was able to find.

HEIGHT- 6'1"
BUST- 39"
HAIR- Brown
EYES- Green
BIRTHDAY- 1981
BIRTH PLACE- Brazil








www.angels-models.com
www.kultmodelagency.blogspot.com

www.amtvienna.com



**NOTICE- I do not own any of these pictures.**

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! Very nice choice Sarah!!! Gotta love those Brazilians! And those eyes...whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this guy's great, Sarah! He's almost the spitting image of they guy I envision for the cover of my manuscript. Love those "come hither" bright green eyes. They get me every single time. Yummy!
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...those eyes, those eyes!!! Sarah, you slay me. You know I LOVE green eyes. I die for them. So gorgeous! If I didn't have to work, I would be staring at this screen all day. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my! Lizzie sent me here and boy do I owe her! lol I love 5 oclock shadow, especially on a man like him! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Thank you for the pick me up Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deena! *waves like a jackass* Whoo-hoo, see Deena, I try to please you several times a week...wait. That did not come out right. LOL

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. They must have something in the water in Brazil. WOW what hawt men they produce. Nice one, Sarah...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. He's so cute! His eyes see right into my soul. :-)

    ReplyDelete