Thursday, August 11, 2011

Totally HOT Thursdays!

Welcome back everyone to another session of THT! Those of you who follow me, know I am a Days of Our Lives fan and I have featured one of their actors here before. The man I feature today is someone I had thought of featuring but was also brought to my attention by my good friend, Lizzie. Today's post is for her.

Let me introduce you to:                       JAMES SCOTT



**James comes to of from across the pond having been born in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England on January 14, 1979. 

**He is the oldest of four children. He has two brothers and one sister.

**James's mother is Scottish so he spent many holidays there. When he graduated from school, Jmaes moved to Edinburgh. His first acting job was in the famous Gilden Balloon Theatre.  Having caught the acting bug, he moved to London.

**There he caught the eye of a modeling agent from STORM, he has non other than Elle Macpherson on their list of clients. James also auditioned and was accepted into the acclaimed London Accademy of Music and Dramatic Arts.

**While modeling, he come to America to do some stints and while here enrolled in an acting class. Having decided to move to America, he landed his first acting job here on the day time soap, All My Children.

**From there, he came to Days of Our Lives where he is currently in the role of E.J. DiMera. Let's hope he sticks around for a while!!!

http://www.dedetillmanblogs.wordpress.com/


5 comments:

  1. I used to watch Days religiously and I so enjoyed James and his lovely accent, though it's been a year or two since I've turned it on and watched the show. Might have to just for ol' time sake. Is it still on? hahah

    Great choice, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watch the show until that bad Sarah made me! LOL I still don't watch because I am at work and I have not watched soaps in years. Now that they are gone, I wish I had watched Days.

    He is too, too sexy. Yesterday he had a scruff and all I needed was the kilt and I was good to go.

    Renee, I am with you, his voice is divine. I love it! Thank you CP for posting that gorgeous man for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love James as E.J. on DAYS! He's soooo HOT!!! His accent is beyond sexy, as is his great height. I hope he stays on the show for a looooong time. And has a lot more shirtless scenes in the future. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it, on the same day you posted...lol..

    My mom watches Days and I caught a glimpse of him and thought WOW, maybe I need to start watching this...teehee...very good choice!

    Thanks for sharing Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for stopping by! I hope I get some of you hooked on Days now!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete