Friday, January 10, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I haven't uploaded pictures from this year but this is a good example to the beginning of our blizzard.


    Well, we are into January now. It's the 10th already. My children were home for two weeks for the Christmas break and we had a great Christmas and a New Year. Then the blizzard came. 13 inches of snow and the temperature was -13 with a wind chill of -35. Indiana hasn't seen weather like that in a while. I love winter, but I'm tired of the cold already! This weather also gave my kids an extra week off from school.

   I am lining up some new interviews for you this year. I will advertise some classes that are offered to you to help enhance your writing and research.

   I hope that you are blessed in this new year. I wish you joy and happiness and all the book you can handle!!!

Best wishes in 2014,
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment