Monday, June 3, 2013

Featuring Author KAROLYN JAMES



Since out traveling the net, talking about my rockstar romance series, Brothers of Rock, I figured I would come prepared with some questions and answers of my own! A lot of people comment, question, Twitter, Facebook, and email me all the time about those five sexy men in Chasing Cross. So let me answer some of the questions right here!

How many guys are in Chasing Cross? 5 (as of right now)

Who are they??? Here’s the band (in order of their books): Johnnie (lead singer), Davey (guitarist), Danny (guitarist), Chris (bassist), Rick (drummer)


How many books are in the series? Right now, Chasing Cross will be featured in Brothers of Rock 1-5. One book per band member. And that’s all I’m really allowed to say… **ppsstt** I hope to see the series continue from that though!


How many books are out right now? As of this interview, two books. All Access (#1) and Broken Sound (#2). It’s a perfect time to get caught up because Biter Farewell (#3) is coming the end of June! (2013)


What’s your favorite Brothers of Rock book? Lol… the one I just finished! When I wrote All Access, I said, “This it the one!”. Then I wrote Broken Sound and said, “Oh, wow, this is SOOO good!”. And now, re-reading Bitter Farewell again I’m claiming that’s the best one!



Do I have to read them in order? Technically, no. Each book begins and ends without any sort of cliffhangers regarding the plot of the story. I do have little story lines that play out for future books… it’s best to read them in order but that’s up to you!



Who is your favorite member of Chasing Cross? This is another one of those ‘whoever I just wrote about!’ kind of questions. I fell in love with Johnnie in book one. Then fell in love with Davey in book two. And in book three… well, Danny swept me away.



So there’s some information about Brothers of Rock and Chasing Cross! This series has been amazing to write and I’m hoping it continues to succeed and grow. Thanks for all the support… without you, the readers, none of this would be possible!



Where to buy Karolyn James's book-


BIO-
Karolyn James has been published over 100 times, reached bestseller lists on Amazon, and writes in both romance and erotic romance.  Her two newest series are the romance hit, Brothers of Rock, and the erotic romance series, Rock Her Curves. 
 
Twitter:  @KarolynWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment